Fronix FB1200W Wireless Barcode Scanner |Aim and Shoot Trigger |1D Linear Imager to Scanner |Express Scan Speed of 350 scans per Second|Plug and Play|2500 Pixels|1D CCD Imaging Technology|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Scan Rate||350 MP|
About this item
- 3-in-1 Connection: bluetooth ,2.4g wirelss and USB wired of connection ways, plug and play, no driver need to install
- CCD image scanning technology is used in the Fronix barcode scanner to quickly capture 1D codes, such as CODE128, UPC/EAN, from paper and screens. Add another 2 or 5 that can scan barcodes that are broken, hazy, smudged, reflective, etc. effectively address the issue of laser scanners being unable to read screen coding.
- Plug and Play – Easy setup with any USB port, compatible with Mac, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS 7, and more. works with Novell, Word, Excel, and all other popular applications.
- Sturdy Anti-shock and Durable Design – Ergonomic design with high-quality ABS allows it to endure repeated drops from 2m to the concrete ground, making it long-lasting to use. Long service life is guaranteed by durable abs plastic.
- ➤Supported 1D Bar Code – 1D Decode Capability: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISSN, ISBN, Code 128, GS1-128, Code39, Code93,Code32, Code11, UCC/EAN128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Codabar(NW-7), MSI, Plessey, RSS, etc.